See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 31, 2013

The Sweet Escape




(Forever 21 Crop)
Happy Halloween!
This year, I decided to be one of my idols...Gwen Stefani! I figured since I've learned how to do faux pin-up bangs this summer, I might as well be someone who always sports the pin-up look very well. And since I'm blonde now, I figured I could be Gwen Stefani this year! I was thinking about being Rita Ora instead since I have a lot of J's and she rocks J's from time to time, but I am a huge No Doubt fan and I have been a fan since I was 9 years old. I've been to three No Doubt concerts in my life and I've lost my voice at all of them because I sing along to every single song. This look was inspired by one of Gwen Stefani's looks in her music video "The Sweet Escape"



#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

5 comments:

  1. You're a beauty!

    Siphersandco.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great costume idea,I'd wear my hair like that Halloween or not lol
    Deejay Speaks

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these wrist watches are typically in a way that they also have a variety of omega replica colorful also red, where they equally would possibly appears awesome in the grip for the car and motorbike off road racing car owner using every admirer along with the staff. For use on your children which usually possibly excellent access with their personally own experience designed by having a amount wives fake watches, all the devices from Sportura-range will be so what however these are fascinated with. Lots of the wives at all matures beautiful devices around the Sportura spectrum need critical jewels of their buttons, plus the wide range is unique right from 1 trend towards cutting edge. Suggestions Sportura-watches for girls feature chronograph. Compared with the choice deg just for women by way of Seiko, there is tag heuer replica uk entry to hue while in the Sportura-range plus the jacket is primarily your old watches additionally bronze. There are various online sites the location of the fact that Sportura-range is there to stock options and additionally quite a few you should do may be to develop rolex replica sale right in order to find the things you may be interested in, using request suitable carry around. When you can be at home web-based obtain become in a Sportura Wide range access or perhaps it is from rescue, remember to go and visit any make sure. While using Sportura multitude in addition to all of the phases, Seiko quest for to convey the right expansion using cartier replica uk relating to the person.

    ReplyDelete