See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 1, 2013

RUE GEMBON




(American Apparel Crop Top, Rue Gembon Jewelry)
My apologies for the lack of posts lately...I recently got a new job and have been in training for the past two weeks. I received a beautiful package from the lovely ladies of Rue Gembon a few weeks ago. I fell in love with the delicate gold infinity piece they sent me. I don't know if many know this, but I don't really like accessories because I lose them easily. I barely accessorize in my outfits, but Rue Gembon sent me some awesome pieces that I'd definitely wear in my outfits. Check them out!
Xoxo, CuriouserLia

7 comments:

  1. They may have pretty great colorations, beautiful a person's omega replica sale spirits to the appear in. On the flip side, imitation rolex different watches will be consisting of very easy layouts everyday. Due to its observation hooking design, them ought to be reported this phony different watches will be a person's loved design adornment in today's times. You may ascertain a rolex replica benefits for yourself fake different watches by way of witnessing around this certainty this countless persons are at present enjoyable its ınner hopes as a result of imitation different watches. More importantly, girls and boys will be closely forking out capital to deal with to get switching their rolex replica fashions plus kinds proactively. On the flip side, business enterprise online community plus tycoons are usually shopping for fake different watches to get suiting of their current desires and needs superbly. Furthermore, rolex different watches get a large attractive force for any athletes lately. Discovered were empowered resulting from rolex fake, internet fake different watches field is accessible so that you can last the perfect. Now they may have turn into a substantial tag heuer replica focus between the gentlemen globally. Primarily men’s creator different watches became seriously preferred while in the current Christmas time function globally.

    ReplyDelete