See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 21, 2013

Sweater Weather





(MINKPINK Crewneck Sweater, UO Leather Joggers, Jeffrey Campbell SoireƩ)

The weather is finally starting to cool down over here in southern California. It actually gets pretty chilly at night now. So I might as well do some looks that are comfy and warm. This fit is actually really comfortable and warm. The color palette in the sweater just screams out Autumn with the deep reds and blues. I fell in love with this sweater when I saw it because it's meant to look vintage, but it isn't and that's what I really love about it since I get grossed out with thrifted clothes. I found it over at the Urban Outfitters sale for 50% off and I just couldn't pass up that deal.

Hope this inspires some of you for the remainder of the fall season.
#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! The UO site lost all functionality while I was trying to shop that sale, man. Needless to say, I got gyped of all the ish I intended to buy, a similar pair of joggers included. Yeah, it's inspiring in that I'm digging on the printed sweaters a little more.

    ReplyDelete