See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 20, 2013

Imadri's Glow in the Dark Set


(Imadri's Glow in the Dark Set)

Earlier this week, I participated in a spontaneous photo shoot which took place in a bowling ally late at night on a weekday. Although it was the end of the day, and I kept insisting that I'd just help with the shoot and not be in it, I ended up being in it (lol.) Surprisingly, the pictures came out pretty nice and I didn't look as crappy as I thought I did. It's always a fun time working with Imadri. Please follow us on Instagram: @imadricompany and check out the new and improved site: IMADRI.COM. There's a tee and a snapback featuring me on it...peep it out!

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

3 comments: