See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 12, 2013

Behind the Scenes Imadri Shoot & Art Show



A few weeks ago, I modeled Imadri's fall line look book...my good friend Natt Lim was the photographer and we also had my good friend, Romar Uy shoot behind the scenes. Here are some shots he took and I will also include photos of him and Jason's art at their art show a couple weeks ago. Romar also produces great quality videos as well. Check out their blog here to view more pictures of their art and more.



(behind the scenes photos shot by Romar)





(Art work by: legitxmonsta93)
Please check out my brothers' art work on their blog. They're from my hometown of Carson, CA. They've always supported me and my blog, it's only right that I show some support back! Enjoy the photos!

3 comments: