See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

October 15, 2013

Cropped & Cut






(American Apparel Cropped Long-Sleeves, Vintage Levis Cut-off's, Doc Marten's, Vintage Fendi)

Excuse my lack of outfit posts on here and on Instagram. I recently started my job over at Disneyland as a stores hostess. So, if any of you have an annual pass, catch me at any of the stores over at the pier or at Grizzly Peak in Disney's California Adventure. I'm still getting used to gaging what time to leave my house and how long it'll take me to get to work. So please be patient with me. I've gone shopping here and there so #StayCurious for new posts in the near future.

I recently modeled Imadri's fall look book, click here to peep the pics shot by my favorite photographer, Natt Lim. This is my second photo shoot with Imadri and I'm happy I'm part of the team. We are currently in the works with the female line and we are aiming to release it in the Spring of 2014. #STAYCURIOUS

Hope you enjoy this simple outfit. Very, very simple but still stylish.
Xoxo, CuriouserLia

1 comment: