See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

September 17, 2013

I Live for the Funk, I Die for the Funk







(H&M Leather Jacket, AA Crop Tank, ShopAkira Pants, "Black Cement" Jordan 3's)

I've been into "sweatpants" lately...I purchased a pair of leather ones from Urban Outfitters which I will do a look with soon, then Shop Akira asked me to choose something off their site and I chose these. I like these kind of pants because they look so chill with my Jordans and even strappy heels. Let me know what you think?
Xoxo, Curiouserlia

4 comments:

  1. I've been into sweatpants lately as well. Thanks for the inspiration! Your hair is amazing.

    http://thewordlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the high waist, i bet they would definitely be so chic with ankle strap heels!

    ReplyDelete