See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 31, 2012

How WE wear our J's: Concord 11's





(His Fit: Levis Button-up, Levis Corduroy Pants, Levis Denim Jacket, Concord 11's; My Fit: Cheap Monday Bomber Jacket, Forever 21 Blouse, Levis High-Waisted Shorts, Concord 11's)

We decided to match J's on this day when we spent the entire Sunday afternoon together. This is my boyfriend, Jordan. This Saturday marks our three year anniversary. February 4 til infinity, baby! Although we have been together officially for three years, we have been dating a year before we got together. We've been dating since the 10th grade. Now we are older, we are both in our 2nd year of college. I'm going into nursing and he is going into criminal justice. I love this boy with all of my heart and we've gotten stronger through the years. Of course, like all couples, we've had our ups and downs but we work through it. We never leave things unfixed.

I love you, Jordan Michael Garcia.
February 4, 2009 Til Infinity <3

10 comments:

  1. Such great pictures, great couple, and great story. Congrats on your anniversary!


    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your style!!!

    http://antonettepeters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look so good together! Me and my bf have been together since I was 14... and on Feb 4th I'm turning 19! haha you're so pretty, always going on your blog!

    fastt-life.blogspot

    ReplyDelete