See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 5, 2012

Standing Out in Camouflage








(UO Camo Jacket in Mens, H&M Lace leotard, Thrifted high-waisted levis shorts, UO over-the-knee socks, JC Litas)

Bought a new lipstick by Revlon today. Thought I'd try it out. It's really purple so I mixed it with my Bordeaux lipstick from Estee Lauder to make it a more maroon/burgandy color. Just thought it would go great with my camo jacket lol. Hope you guys enjoy this look!

Xoxo, CuriouserLia.

11 comments:

  1. oh my god you are so damn beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn, this outfit is on point!

    xoxo,
    www.thelushfleet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look stunning and outfit is really cool

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this outfit so much ha!

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete