See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 12, 2012

Blazer Takeover





(Thrifted Blazer, UO Tank Top, Thrifted Levis Shorts, JC Lita's, Turban/Infinity Scarf from Sunday Flea Market)
I've had this blazer for a while now, I just never took it out of my closet and wore it because for a long time I didn't know what to wear with it. Now that I own my velvet wine Ford's, I can wear it with this blazer. I actually bought this off my friend, Suzie. Same with the thrifted shorts. She sells her stuff online, so I bought these off her a long time ago. I think I bought them back in the summer. I just never wore this blazer til now. I hope you enjoy!

Xoxo, CuriouserLia.

9 comments:

  1. Love this look..you always look amazing

    http://antonettepeters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore your blazer and i envy your shoes! gorgeous look!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this blazer! And looks great with your shoes.



    www.shannonsometimes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely blog, you have beautiful hair!

    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blazer! you look good in everything :')

    http://leather-clouds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. that blazer really is gorgeous the print is so eye catching

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i adore your outfit. Amazing hair.


    AJ

    http://alanajohnsondesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovelovelove your outfits! Discovered your blog, while looking for OFWGKTA Shirts :) Are you wearing sunglasses or regular glasses?!

    Kira

    ReplyDelete