See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 29, 2012

How I Wear My J's: Jordan "True Blue" 3's




(UO Renewal Camo Jacket, UO Scarf, Jordan 3's True Blues)
I've never tried this before so I thought I'd try it out and it actually looks good. Its a nice contrast from the camo with the blue. I decided to do this outfit last minute. It came out nice. I hope you guys like it. The Jordan 3's are actually my favorite pair of Jordans. I love the fit of them and I love how they look. I feel like you can wear anything with the 3's because of the design. I don't know what it is about it that makes it so versatile. P.S. I've been sick for the past few days, I wasn't even going to do a shoot with my J's this weekend because I was feeling "under the weather" but I decided to do it last minute. I didn't even wear a lot of make-up because I just feel too ill to wear a bunch of shit on my face so here you go...I hope you all enjoy.

8 comments:

  1. your hair looks awesome! so jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your style so much! you look so effortlessly 'cool' in all your outfit posts and urghh i can't explain it.. i love it!!xo
    eeevc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete