See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 2, 2012

New Year's Eve Party!





Had a Christmas/New Year's Eve Party at my cousin's house in Moreno Valley with some of my Barnachea cousins. Not all of us could make it this year, but we still had fun. From Henny shots to all the food we brought to the games we played and the gift exchange.

My secret santa was Carol, my cousin's gf, and she got me the NAKED palette! Woo! Probably the best secret santa I've ever had. (Thanks Carol!)

Then we played games like this which was the cotton ball & spatula game where you have to be blind-folded and you have to scoop up cotton balls and put them into a bowl and you compete with someone else. Whoever had the most cotton balls in their bowl won and whoever lost had to take a shot lol.

My team wore my GUCCI scarf hehe. We stay fashionable when drunk.

After all the games, food and shots we all gathered in the living room to watch the ball drop and we had all our poppers, horns, noise-makers ready. When the ball dropped, we all jumped around and made so much noise we woke up my baby niece lol. It was a fun night with just the cousins. I can't wait til next year.

Happy New Year<3 Xoxo, CuriouserLia

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Looks like fun. Small parties with close friends and fam are more fun than a packed club to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures, you're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete