See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

January 30, 2012

How I Wear My J's: Black Cement 3's




(Cheap Monday Bomber Jacket, UO Leatherette Corset, Velvet Leggings [from my bf4lz], Black Cement Jordan 3's)
I'm pretty sure you have all seen my previous photos of me wearing these shoes. These particular pair of J's are very, very special to me. They were my very first pair of Jordan's and these are NOT from the 2011 Black Friday release. These are from the 2008 Countdown pack and they are the only J's I own that came with a special box (since kid size J's come in the regular Jordan's box while mens' size J's come with special boxes depending on the J's). These Black Cement 3's came with the countdown box and I got these for myself on Christmas of 2009. What inspired me was this picture of Amber Rose and Kanye West both wearing the Black Cement 3's and I remember wanting them so bad that I bought them. I wore these J's a lot because they were my first pair and they are my favorite pair. I love them so much. These are the shoes that started my beautiful collection. I hope you all enjoy this look!

12 comments:

  1. Hahaa.. it's always better when there's a story behind it. I really love the socks w/ the shoes though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeee your head band girl. It's sooo cool :) and you look great in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sneakers are the bomb! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pants are hot and look comfy at the same time why didn't I think to invest in velvet leggings

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete