See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

February 7, 2012

My Next Shoe Splurge

So this month, the Cement IV's are coming out and I collect J's so of course I'm going to cop.

After I get these on February 18th and after I spoil my boyfriend and shower him with birthday gifts beginning of March (His birthday is March 13th), I will most definitely cop these next two pairs of Jeffrey Campbells as soon as they come back in stock on Solestruck or if I find them somewhere else...

Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane


Jeffrey Campbell "Cat Print" Damsel
(Aprilialove & itsnother-itsme)

Right now I am saving all my paychecks and so far, I'm saving well. I cut down on spending money on little shit like food and accessories. I gotta save up at least $400 for my boyfriend's birthday gifts, $200 for my VIP Paid Dues ticket and after that I will use the following paychecks on my shoe splurge because I deserve it (hehe!) Shoes. Shoes. Shoes! Shoes!!!! I LOVE SHOES!!!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I had a job that actually paid me something! I want the new Js!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Coltranes sooo badly, they are beautiful! so expensive :(

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Designers in the market to bring top purses at discount prices when it comes to staying competitive so this is a win win for fake rolex watches all over the world as they are now able to get those bags they've always wanted for a fraction of the cost. Days past involving expensive designer purses have faded in the wind and that is why top designers of yesterday are climbing back the price tags of their rolex replica to stay competitive as the most cost effective purses are making splashes.

    ReplyDelete