See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day!




(I have a thing for Gucci lol...that's my friend, Jacob's, wallet)

I know this is a late post but I had an exam to study for which I took yesterday and I got a B (yay me!) so I didn't have time to post about Valentine's Day so here it is...spent the entire day with my boyfriend, Jordan. We didn't go all-out fancy (because I just didn't want to do that) so for lunch, we went to In-N-Out and after that we watched The Vow. It was a really good movie. I loved it. I was bout to cry! Haha! We also walked around the mall (Del Amo Mall) and shopped around. For dinner, we went to eat at this place called Stacked. It was a cool restaurant. You can order from the iPad. I thought that was very neat! As far as the food goes...I didn't like what we ordered. The first couple bites were amazing but after a while I got tired of it. I hate when burgers are overdone (too many sauces and fancy shit). I just like my burgers plain. That's just me. But other than that, it was sweet of my boyfriend to take me somewhere new. If you're reading this...THANKS BOOBEAR! I LOVE YOU! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! THANKS FOR SPENDING THE ENTIRE DAY WITH ME ;-*






(H&M Top, American Apparel Riding Pants, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's, H&M Sunnies, Forever21 Bangles, H&M Gold Chain, Louis Vuitton Speedy 30)
This is what I wore that day. Pastel Pink for Valentine's Day teehee!
Enjoy!

4 comments: