See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 5, 2011

Stairway to Wonderland








I took these pictures yesterday. I basically wore the same clothes except I changed my jacket and my shoes. I went from J's to wedges. Swag. Anyways, I just wanted to show you all some of the things I copped from black friday and how I decided to wear them.
(Poncho/Cardigan Levis, Disco Pants, Deena & Ozzy Wedges, Vintage Fendi Purse)

3 comments:

  1. stunning poncho!

    http://adorevintageboutique.etsy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your gorgeous!!

    http://antonettepeters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Joining the backpack is the Bamford Heritage Explorer I, which draws account from the best rolex replica Explorer I ref. 6350. Abounding of the admirable ancestry of the best replica watches uk Explorer I 6350 are begin on this watch, including the aglow balmy attending of the bizarre dial, the 3-6-9 punch configuration, and the different textured bore filigree dial. The bore punch is a nice blow because it was alone begin on rarer versions of the 6350 breitling replica
    Explorer. Added appearance that the Bamford Heritage Explorer I has that are aggregate with the best 6350 Rolex Explorer cover the lollipop abnormal duke and the ample colossal acme with no acme guards.

    ReplyDelete