See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 26, 2011

Holiday Haul

Merry Christmas, party peoples! I hope you all enjoyed this wonderful Holiday weekend because I sure did. Even though my family Christmas parties were missing a handful of family members this year, the food was still wonderful and the gifts were thoughtful. I spent Christmas eve with my wonderful boyfriend and his family. Had a nice little family gathering with good food, good laughs and good ol Magic Mic Karaoke. We opened each others' presents when the clock struck midnight and he got me...

ANOTHER PAIR OF JC LITA'S!!!! This time in Taupe Suede (which was what I was going to buy myself next) I was SO surprised.



Then he got me the CHEAP MONDAY bomber jacket that I really wanted and then he waited in line for me on Friday morning to get my Jordan Concord 11s. He is such a patient and thoughtful boyfriend. I love him so much...


I was so excited to wear my new JC Lita's that I wore them the next day (Christmas Day) to my family functions.



Then this morning (December 26th), my boyfriend, his tita and her friend & I went to the Urban Outfitters on Melrose to go "After-Christmas" shopping! We did damage! There was no line like Black Friday this time so the shopping experience was way more chill and I got to try things on...let me tell y'all...I FOUND A GRIP OF SHIT ALL UNDER $80 AND I'M SO FUCKING STOKED! I'm so in-love with every item that I copped. It was a good shopping day.

I am one happy camper this Christmas. Happy Holidays!

Oh! One more thing...I wanted to show you all a picture of my gangster ass dad and his Crooks&Castles beanie that I bought him...

Enjoy!

xoxo.

2 comments: