See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 15, 2011

Santa's Early Delivery




I sort of copped some items from my Christmas Wish List a tad bit early *guilty*...Today, I copped these H&M Chelsea Boots in black for only $20! They were originally about $40...great deal! Could not pass those up. I feel like Chelsea Boots are a fashion staple and every girl should have a pair in their closet. They're great for casual looks because they dress up casual looks.



(H&M Faux Fur Collar, American Apparel Riding Pants, H&M Beanie)
My stepdad decided to take me shopping for my Christmas presents a little early like last week so I decided to cross off some of the items off my wishlist! Best idea ever...so I finally copped that faux fur collar I've always always wanted and a pair of American Apparel Riding Pants because they're so cute. So now I have American Apparel Disco Pants and American Apparel Riding Pants...I'M LOVIN' THAT! Then I copped another beanie. I just realized that I purchased all beige items (lol!) I can't wait to get more money from working this winter break and christmas money from relatives so I can cross off more items off my list. I hope you all enjoy the items I just bought. Stay posted for how I wear these items, I'll post how I wear all these items soon.

xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. Oh i'm loving that faux fur collar!
    i've got me a pair of those riding pants, aren't they just awesome?!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I just got those Chelsea boots from H&M on sunday! So cute and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete