See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 7, 2011

Elements to Yesterday's Look







(Forever 21 Knit Headband, Vintage Coach Backpack, MAC Lipsticks: Ravishing & Hue, Clubmaster Ray Ban's)

I think it's safe to say that it is winter in Southern California. That dry, windy, California Winter. I can't handle the cold so I always try to bundle up. My knit headband keeps my head warm and I think I got it for only $12.00. I never really talked about my vintage Coach backpack so I'll talk about it here. My mom was going through her closet to see what she could put on her sale on ebay and she found her Coach backpack and asked me if I wanted it and of course I wanted it. This will be the third vintage designer bag added to my collection. She has already given me her vintage LV purse, vintage Fendi purse and now this Coach backpack. I love her. She had swag back in the 80s.

As far as my make-up goes, I did my usual crease-cut eyeshadow with my usual winged liner and mascara but for lips, I mixed the peach-colored lipstick by MAC called "Ravishing" and a pale-pink lipstick also by MAC called "Hue." The "Hue" toned down the super-peach pigment of "Ravishing." Hope you all enjoyed yesterday's look! Next week is finals. Wish me luck. I'm going to be studying, studying, studying. I'll post new looks after finals!

xoxo.

2 comments: