See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 9, 2011

I love doobies!








(Umrella Clothing "I love doobies!" crewneck, Forever 21 striped blouse, JC Ford's, Vintage Louis Vuitton Purse, Estee Lauder Lipstick "Hot Kiss" and Clinique's Lipstick "A Different Grape")
Shoutout to Umbrella for the crewneck. They gave it to me back in August when I modeled for their clothing line. Anyways, I decided to wear this special crewneck with a collared blouse underneath, shorts and over-the-knee socks. I originally wore this to school yesterday but I wore combat boots because I get too lazy to walk around campus with my JC's. It's tiring.

Mixed two lipsticks again to get a "burgandy" dark lip. I hope you all enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. oh I love this look! and your lipsticks:) ♥

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is hilaaarious, lovin it. you have a pretty gorgeous style, it's definitely unique and interesting. i'll be following no doubt!

    imsaratee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your look! the shoes are gorgeous
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look stunning! Love your blog.


    AJ
    http://alanajohnsondesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your heels and you are stunning, glad I found your blog!

    xx
    http://leather-clouds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete