See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 29, 2011

My Shoe Game






(UO Leatherette Corset, UO High-Waisted retro shorts, UO socks)

So...if you all remember my shoe post from last year, my shoe collection has definitely grown rapidly in the past year. I copped about 7 pairs of Jordan's in one year and copped 3 pairs of Jeffrey Campbell's within one year as well. Ever since I got a job this year, I've been spoiling myself with shoes and my boyfriend has been blessing me with shoes as well. I'm content with my growing shoe collection. I have my J's and I have my other J's (Jeffrey Campbell's). I know other girls probably have a greater JC collection than I do but hey! I'm just getting started...maybe next year I'll have more. I hope you all enjoy my look and my shoe collection.
xoxo.

11 comments:

  1. nice collection :) beautiful lashes!

    www.seszenatmidnight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow im feeling the shoes!

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you tie your hair up like that?! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheap nike roshe run shoes eat. cheap to feed cheap ice cream in his nike roshe run australia mouth Oh, laughing. cheap is waiting for this a sweet, mouth  for a long time did not have to wait till a sweet. cheap nike roshe run shoes Open cheap nike roshe run shoes your eyes and see cheap in fuchsia, begs Hey, how do you. cheap nike roshe run shoes The thought here, nike roshe run sale sale stops, even for a few seconds in amazement. nothing,

    ReplyDelete