See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

August 4, 2014

Comfort & Style



Hello there curiouser cats, here's a comfortable outfit post featuring these awesome pair of sweats from Hype Clothing UK. Not only are these sweats comfortable like pajamas, but they fit perfectly. I love to wear sweats high-waisted and these are in unisex sizes so I got an extra small. I love how they're not too baggy, either. Go and cop yourself a pair! They're perfect for those lazy days when you just want to bum it, but not really? You feel me?





These sweats look great with kicks...well, for me, I love to wear sweats/joggers with a pair of fly kicks. So with this look, I decided to wear my Air Force Ones for a little throwback feel (throwback to the early years of 2000 when Nelly made us all want two pairs, lol I know I bought two pairs in the 5th grade!). I could've also worn these sweats with a pair of J's like my white cement 3's, True Blue 3's, Fire Red 3's, or Taxi 12's...shit, any pair of my J's would go with these sweats. Even Vans would look good with these.



(American Apparel Crop Top, Hype Clothing UK Classic Grey Jogger, Nike Air Force Ones, ZeroUV sunnies)
And what would any of my looks be without my signature headwrap and a pair of cool sunnies?! I know, I know...I am long overdue for a headwrap tutorial. Maybe I'll do that soon? Stay curious...hope you all enjoy this comfortable look!

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

9 comments:

  1. I need this outfit in my life...Pronto.

    ReplyDelete