See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

August 23, 2014

Blue Jeans, White Shirt


"Blue jeans, white shirt
walked into the room you know you made my eyes burn..."
- Blue Jeans, Lana Del Rey



(BKRM White Label Dip It Low Blouse, H&M Boyfriend Jeans, ZeroUV sunnies)

Today's look can easily be worn with your favorite pair of strappy sandal heels. (Not pictured), I wore this with my Jeffrey Campbell SoireƩ heels. Strappy sandal heels can easily dress this casual look up. You can also wear this top with skinny jeans and a chunky heel like the Jeffrey Campbell Scully's. I just find that white loose blouses like this look great with blue jeans. Let me know how else you would wear this in the comments down below.

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

2 comments: