See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

August 17, 2014

Bimmer Boyz




Hello Curiouser people! Here's a different outfit post for you featuring Corner Store Cult. Just a simple outfit with my signature headwrap.





Just thought it'd be fun to shoot with this long sleeve because it's a men's tee and we all know how I love to rock boy clothes, so here's a perfect example of how I style boy clothes.



(BIMMER BOYZ L/S, AA Disco Pants, Nike Air Max 90, Gold Soul Sunnies)

Today is my last day of Summer and I start my 2nd semester of Nursing School tomorrow. I'm so sad that my summer is over but I am thankful for all the brands that collaborated with me. What a successful summer for my blog and Instagram. I've grown so much this summer. Thank you to Romar Uy and Jordan for snapping pictures of me all summer long! And thank you to my good friend and manager (hehe) Kap for the advice, inspiration and guidance this whole summer. Thank you everyone! I will be posting throughout the school year, just not as often as I'd like.

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit! But I am so here for your lipstick color, it looks so gorgeous on you!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easily unscrew a overhead to put couple of plus wind turbine them pertaining to 31 so that you can 30 moments plus after getting fake rolex executed the following, bolt a overhead backtrack. Usually there are some issues for you to louis vuitton replica will need to look at when rotating a person's look at. People involve -If determined inactive and also inside of a non-functioning style, never beveled a person's look at. Sometimes after you've ended them, never beveled a look at if perhaps this doesn't start working. Easily, spin a person's hand slowly, that could cartier replica allow the look at so that you can spin in addition and can attributes needed rotor from the "kick start" it requires. If perhaps continue to a look at would not get started, rather then rumbeling and possibly destroying a person's Rolex, basically a look at out plus rolex submariner replica allow it get started naturally. Under no circumstances keep worrying about over-winding a person's look at when any Rolex contains a built-in safeguards apparatus, which will would not allow the action that they are through ended. Many of the Rolex different watches come with a subjected to testing plus sure range report with 330 paws. The following waterproof design suggests that but not only do you coco chanel replica go on a wash dressed in a person's look at, but the truth is can frolic near the water along with it.

    ReplyDelete