See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 2, 2013

FAUX-REAL, THOUGH.









(H&M Faux Fur Coat, Stüssy Basketball Jersey, Jeffrey Campbell Pointe, 80s Purple Sunnies)

This past weekend has been very busy for me. 'Busy' as in...shopping 'busy.' Black Friday sales and Cyber weekend and Cyber Monday. It was all overwhelming for me. This faux fur coat from H&M is probably my favorite come-up. I waited in line at H&M on Black Friday at 5am and walked in chill as fuck, while everyone was running around going bananas. I didn't even look at the sale. I just went in there to look for a faux fur coat and I found this one for full price. When I got to the cash register, they gave me 30% off because apparently it was "30% off outerwear." I was so happy! The coat ended up being $22. Best come-up ever. I am very happy with this purchase and it has to be one of my favorite things I bought that day.

I decided to wear it with my Stüssy jersey, my JC Pointe's and lots of gold accessories. I feel G as fuck in this outfit. It's got a nice 'gangsta rapper' feel, [LOL].

I swear, when I have this coat on, I feel so cool in it. I hope you all enjoy this look. Let me know if you went Black Friday-Cyber Weekend/Monday shopping and what was your favorite purchase?


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

9 comments:

  1. Your style is amazing!

    http://kelsielaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They provide for boundless omega replica and additionally make it possible for you to ultimately discover Netflix relating to several electronic devices. These are about the most cheaper alternate options which usually you cannot help but look for. Brighton devices really are an alternative trademark unit for the Brighton trademark. Tag heuer is actually hublot replica superior quality devices for countless years at this time. Brighton keep an eye on is normally a portion of all the recognized brand’s necklaces tier is attainable all of the across the country. Brighton devices include great diversity of creations and additionally explore about different features want; luxuriant rolex replica uk and additionally along with white metal figure. Described experience imitation leather shoulder straps versatile individuals could very well be about shiny steel, beads and additionally band want rock tie. Brighton wristwatches makeup about imitation leather necklaces, scroll succeed, beadwork, braiding, accessories. All of these critical on the lookout devices really are viewed like necklaces creations as some of them really are studded by means of gemstone gemstones and additionally critical on the lookout materials. Brighton devices really are often proves to be crafted rolex replica helping to make individuals a great deal more good and additionally specific. A large amount of wonderful art is seen in each pixel Brighton keep an eye on product. All the components band devices can be trendy simply because they check like rolex replica components still literally all the makes have a very targeted somewhat lacquer to convey individuals all the dazzling components check.

    ReplyDelete