See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

November 29, 2013

IMADRI.COM/BLOG


(H&M Faux Fur Coat, Imadri's 'Neighborhood Muff' Tee)


First of all, I apologize for my lack of posting this month. I've been busy working and I haven't had the time to shoot any outfits. Also, I didn't have any new outfits to post. I was feeling uninspired but today is Black Friday and I did cop some new new, so #staycurious for that.

I now blog for Imadri and I do weekly outfit grids featuring our tees every Friday. #STAYCURIOUS. I will still blog here, of course, with my usual outfit posts. Just be sure to check Imadri's blog every Friday for my outfit grids.

This week’s outfit grid features our “Neighborhood Muff Tee.” ‘Old English’ has a reputation for being ‘gangster’-affiliated. I decided to style it with a faux fur coat to play on the ‘Old English’ font and give it a mobster feel. Accessorize with chunky gold chains and a pair of oversized black sunnies. Then, finish off the look with either a pair of black joggers or black shorts and a nice, clean pair of Timberland’s or dress it up with a sleek pair of black, strappy Zara heels.

I copped this Faux Fur coat at H&M this morning for $22. I'm so happy I copped it, too. I've been wanting to rock faux fur with my outfits so I could feel gangster. #StayCurious for new outfit posts, I promise to shoot ASAP. I bought cute things today from Black Friday sales and I will also be shopping Cyber Monday. Yay for new clothes!


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

1 comment:

  1. Useful high-quality leather-based demands significantly considerably a lot more objective in order to louis vuitton replica help to make as well as endures significantly more time when compared to a great deal a great deal a smaller amount considerable listed leather-based, The prada replica electric outlet is actually holding out to suit your needs, even if seems like comparable within the starting. The actual baggage is actually building along with simply the most effective fake rolex sale close to products. A few Chanel luggage possess actually valued within truly really worth a whole fantastic provide as time passes provided the way the a few types tend to be therefore unequalled as well as unique consider gucci replica uk a while watching the marketplace you can begin to see the advancements. Certainly show upward with regard to particular indicates such as fake louis vuitton sale Python. Everybody Chanel Baggage is actually hands create through professional projects individuals these days. Various a couple of years proceeded to go in to refining their own abilities in addition they provide the actual impact to be from satisfaction by way of the actual useful high-quality products these people help to make.

    ReplyDelete