See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

November 8, 2013

Comfortable





(Brandy Melville Hoodie, American Rag Floral Shorts, Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane)


FINALLY got my hands on a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's!!!! I've posted about wanting them last year, but I never built up the courage to spend $200. Thank goodness to Karmaloop's 40% off sale, plus FREE SHIPPING! It was like a sign from the shoe gods and I couldn't pass up that chance, so I bought it last Wednesday night when my direct deposit kicked in to my bank account.

Earlier this week, I had to get the flu shot and since then, I've been sick. I wanted to wear the Coltrane's all dressed up and glamorous, but I just wasn't feelin' it so I decided to put together a comfortable, girly, "Brandy Melville"-ish fit. Plus, Coltrane's make the perfect everyday shoe, so why not rock them with a wearable outfit. Hope you all enjoy this look. I plan to wear my Coltrane's to the Murs show I'm attending tomorrow, so #staycurious for that outfit. I will post it before the show!

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

1 comment:

  1. Though clothes are generally attractive along with every single girls requires these people, they just don't genuinely present you with everything in relation to your specialized world. For this reason you may need specialized fake prada bags. These are fashionable along with classy and search specialized while equipped effectively. There are you do not should commit unlimited a long time surfing around any local keep pertaining to females replica hermes handbags. Anyone can discover their whereabouts on-line along with looking for these people on-line happens to be a breeze along with common. Even though on-line searching can be certainly not pretty similar to striving a new replica breitling watches as part of your community keep, it can be a thing to take into consideration when you find yourself doing your first analysis. If you undertake end up buying on-line, it can be naturally critical to have the sizing appropriate. A new tailor made developer will certainly keep your fake chanel bags are generally exclusive along with classy. Obtaining a outfits developer needn't be hard. You shouldn't have to reside in throughout hublot replica naturally.

    ReplyDelete