See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

November 9, 2013

Outfit of the Night for the MURS Show







(H&M Jumper, Velvet Tights [a gift from my bestfriend], Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane's)

This is what I'm wearing tonight to go and see my favorite rapper, MURS, at House of Blues Anaheim. I'm still a little sick so I decided to dress warm and repeat this outfit I wore last year, just changed up the shoes. If you have been following me for a while, you would know that I shot in this same exact outfit last year, but I wore JC Pointe's and I had my hair down with Ombré. Well, I'm bringing my favorite headwrap back because MURS recognizes me when I have it on. Jordan and I go to so many of his shows and we've gone to three Paid Dues Festivals and we always say "hi" to him every time we see him. It's safe to say we're his biggest fans and I'm thrilled that he follows me on Twitter and Instagram. I love MURS because he's so down for his fans and he treats his fans like we're all his homies.

If you've never heard of him before, go look him up. MURS stands for Making Underground Raw Shit and he is one of the realest underground rappers there is. My favorite albums are with him and 9th Wonder. They make THE BEST dynamic duo. My favorite song to listen to is "Walk Like A Man" off of "3:16 the 9th Edition." It's a great song because it tells a great, but sad story. It's one of the reasons why I love MURS so much because he tells stories through his raps and he's so good at it. He's a great story-teller and I love every story he has to say.

I hope you guys enjoy this look. It's good for a night show in the fall because it gets pretty chilly out. Hope you guys check out MURS and end up liking his music as much as I do. I'll leave y'all with one of his most known songs, "L.A."



#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

5 comments:

  1. great look and the pants are great!

    regards,

    WMBG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you with these headbands
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely, there may some of the most straight forward resolution to this challenge – wear all the United rolex day date replica sale. Until you will already be intending move to the u . s just for other sorts of benefits, still, could possibly quickly come to be over justification move in that respect there when a fabulous dvd movie loading service plan. The things may seem sensible, still, in fact is concealed all the rolex replica sale that you're most likely not likely in the united states right from Netflix. And that's exactly so what lots of the workarounds implement, only just for to some extent different ways. Proxies really are extremely usual workarounds utilized by most people, rather than to take over Netflix mainly a number about other sorts of benefits additionally. As an illustration, in the most lands, permission to access confident webpages is normally banned from the game. Taking a fabulous proxy, your computer pushes a fabulous get knowledge to breitling replica uk, that this proxy afterward asks for in your stead, should get the content, thereafter pushes the software oh no- your computer. Right away, the content you get is normally considered to be from proxy, and not just this particular rolex replica uk. This procedure, at the same time beneficial, comes with the country's side effects, along with the essential shortcoming simply being that hot weather usually slowly when compared to other sorts of workarounds is undeniably a whole lot slowly when compared to daily word wide web speeds. VPNs get very iwc replica sale like a great deal more men and women are going over to see just how beneficial and additionally useful they are simply.

    ReplyDelete