See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 7, 2013

Girls Night Out






It's been a minute since I've been to Disneyland with my girls. Some of you might know that I work for Disneyland, so I'm always there working and on my days off. I decided to take my girls out since they haven't been there in three years. What better time than to take them during the Holidays? Plus, my bestfriend's birthday is coming up beginning of January so this was a pre-birthday gift for her from me.

I always have so much fun with them wherever we go, but tonight at Disneyland, we had the time of our lives. We sang, danced, squatted in random places, rode a lot of rides, acted crazy on rides, etc. Believe it or not, we weren't even drunk. We were actually on a sugar high. There's somethin' bout the hot cocoa at Disneyland, got us feelin' some type of way. This one's for the books...definitely one of my favorite nights in my life. Thank you, girls, for being my closest girlfriends. Love y'all!

P.S. Don't we all look cute for the cold weather? I love that my girls know how to dress.


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

3 comments:

  1. Come across patterns that will attribute your selected wedding ring, artist as well as company logo. You definitely will not likely come across these kind of distinctive replica breitling watches for you to top off your current storage room for many years by subtracting your current look online. It can be challenging to never resemble a new as well as replica breitling currently. Anyone looks like it's inside very same outfits. Which is the trouble while men and women merely take note of the most up-to-date replica gucci handbags available. Try out using differing types ahead of finalizing to secure a greater notion. One of several critical items to consider while deciding on fashion accessories can be no matter whether the idea moves effectively your current individuality. Should you be strong along with outgoing, and then fake dior handbags a type that will echos your current mother nature gives you additional assurance.

    ReplyDelete