See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 20, 2013

Blooming Rosé in the Middle of Winter






(KaraKruz ROSÉ Tee, Jeffrey Campbell Soireé)


I'm back with dat new new and I've got more coming! I apologize for my absence on this blog. I've been on the grind, trying to make money to buy everyone Christmas presents. I even opened up my online closet shop, Curiouser Closet, and it's been a success so far. Everything is affordable and as seen on my blog. Spend $40 and over, I'll throw in a surprise. I really appreciate those who have purchased items from my online closet. Thank you so very much for buying my used clothes. It's really helping me out; that side hu$tle. Thank you!

Big shoutout to KáraKruz for the care package. Dope tees. Cannot wait to style the other two.


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

3 comments: