See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

April 14, 2011

Time is of the Essence







(Forever21 Blouse, Thrifted Vintage Levis High-Waisted Shorts, Cathy Jean Combat Boots)

My boyfriend and I are still messing around with my camera on Manual mode. Experimenting with lighting and all that. Which explains why those two last photos are overexposed. Oh well. Experimenting is fun! I use a Canon Rebel XS and I'm loving it more and more every time we experiment with it. I hope you all enjoy this fit.

I found that top at Forever 21 but it was by itself and I couldn't find it anywhere else in the store so I held on to it for an hour while I was waiting for my boyfriend to get off work. I didn't want to let that top go because it was so simple and cute and I couldn't find anymore at the store. So I walked around that same Forever 21 for an hour and finally my boyfriend came to help me pay. See, the top was $20 and I only had $12 on me...that's why I was waiting patiently for my boyfriend. He came to my rescue! Thanks babe. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i love these images and your blog. Your style and vibe are great. really edgy.
    check mine out and follow me back if you like it! Appreciate the support.

    http://clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! my dad just gave me some vintage levis and I'm thinking about something similar!

    ReplyDelete