See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

April 11, 2011

New Blogger for Eminence-Crew!



Today was the drop of the new and improved Eminence-Crew Website! My friends Makani and Dro asked me to be part of their bloggers for the site and I happen to be the only girl. I am honored and thankful for this! Click the picture up there to check out the site. They are an upcoming clothing company from Vegas and SoCal.

They decided to add two new bloggers and they are Ken and I. I'm so excited that I'm the only girl! You guys can check out my posts there and on here, I'll make sure they're different to add variety to my posts. Now you guys can keep up with two of my blogs. Click the picture up there to check out my other blog and you can click anyone else's blog if you're curious.


They came out with their new snapbacks, crewnecks and pins. Click the picture if you want to check out their shop and buy something. Be sure to continue to follow me on this blog and on the Eminence-Crew blogs! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Apart from, the best dimension is actually useful to meet your requirements in order to complete the actual fake gucci sale essentials. It really is the amazing tote that you simply can’t skip this. Additionally, furthermore, there are lots of additional coco totes for sale so you may fake gucci sale enjoy the special discounts all of us supplied for you personally. Don't wait to consider just one. Rather than placing money in the actual wallet, much more and much more people select to keep money inside the pocket book. On a single fake louis vuitton sale hands, the pocket book enables you to perform the actual repayment easily as well as however, a pleasing pocket book is actually a fashionable highlight. The following the actual chanel replica sale on the internet electric outlet embraces a person. Right now, the actual purses along with high quality as well as trendy looks tend to be upon sizzling purchase. Look for chanel replica sale which recognized Chanel authenticity greeting card just because a actual purse ought to to come back along with 1. Seems like just a little as being a credit score greeting card which is generally embossed and contains the serial amount imprinted onto it.

    ReplyDelete