See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

April 6, 2011

In the Cut Like Rubbing Alcohol






(H&M Floral Jacket, H&M Jumpsuit, Dolce Vita Heel Sandals)

I was a bit iffy about buying a jumpsuit because I wasn't sure how it would look on me since I'm short (I'm 5'2). But I tried it on and I actually liked how it looked on me and I had so many ideas on how to style such a simple jumpsuit so I decided to buy it. It's also very comfortable. It's different. I like different. What do you guys think about it?

2 comments:

  1. its looks great on you! i like how you styled it.

    i have one myself that i bought last year and i cant think of what to do with it lol

    XX
    Vi from Cali

    ReplyDelete