See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

April 8, 2011

House Sitting





(H&M Lace Crop Top, H&M Trousers, ALDO Wedges)

So these past two weeks, I had to house sit my dad's house while he was in the Philippines. I thought it would be chill because I would be able to throw kickbacks and what not. I threw two kickbacks while house sitting. It wasn't that nice to house sit. My dad and my stepmom own seven Pomeranian dogs. If you don't know what those look like, here's a picture:

They're known to bark A LOT and one Pomeranian barks enough...imagine SEVEN of them. It was hell watching these dogs. I love my dogs a lot, don't get me wrong. I love dogs...but taking care of seven? That's just crazy. My dad is home now and thank goodness! I hope you all enjoy this outfit I decided to take pictures on my front porch. Toodles!

3 comments: