See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 29, 2015

We Like Denim









(PepperMayo Denim Jacket, Levis Cut-Off's, Public Desire Jesse Platform Heels, Zero UV Sunnies)


So I'm in the middle of moving out right now. I hate moving and everything involved with moving: packing, cleaning, etc. It can get hectic, frustrating and stressful. I am excited to decorate my new room, though! Plus, I live about 200-300ft. away from the beach (that's walking distance AND it's a private beach). So excited about that. I am about to run at the beach everyday, get my tan on, and possibly shoot a lot of looks there. So, I can't wait to settle into my new place. For now, I am in that moving phase where we just moved all our things out and now we gotta clean the mess left behind and I'm "homeless" for a week.

Here's a denim on denim look I put together. If you've been following me for a while, then you'd know this is probably like my 3rd denim-on-denim look? I love wearing all denim. It's fun and screams out summer!!!! I hope you all are enjoying your summer so far, because I sure am making the most of mine. Every weekend, Kap and I have been going on hikes and outdoor adventures. We stay active every single day, whether it be at the gym for 2 hours a day or running around his neighborhood or hiking. I love how everyday is a workout for us. I love being fit! It just feels good. Follow me on snapchat if you want to see a sneak peek of my days...CURIOUSERLIA

#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

9 comments:

  1. Lia your workouts are so good--rock climbing, running, hiking. But you look good so keep it up!! and Congrats on the new place. Looks super nice by the beach and all. and new food places to explore as well!!! are you gonna tour us your new place? Bet ya gonna have bbqs every weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3
      I've lived in HB for about 3-4 years now, I just moved a little further down from where I used to live and definitely way closer to the beach/

      Delete