See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 27, 2015

Gone with the Wind Fabulous







(PepperMayo Paige Top, AA Disco Shorts, F21 Sandals, ZeroUV Sunnies)

Happy Summer!
I shot this look yesterday somewhere on Melrose. Haven't done a shoot in LA in a while. I love shooting in LA because there are places to shoot in every corner. LA is filled with art on walls and interesting places. I shot 3 different outfits yesterday, this being one of them. Stay curious for the other two!

This top is perfect for summer because #1, you don't have to wear a bra and 2, it's loose-fitting and easy breezy. I'm all for comfortable clothes, all day. Everyday. So check out Pepper Mayo. They're an online shop based in Australia and they have super cute clothes, from dresses to tops, to cute knits for the winter time. They've got it all. Definitely check them out, because I'm glad I got the chance to work with them this summer.




Oh, and thank you MacarOn Café for sending me this sweet package. I love macarons, they're my favorite...especially the chocolate, taro, and thai tea flavors. Check them out, as well, if you love you some macarons. They're based in New York and you can order from them online or if you're local, stop by their stores in New York.


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

7 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! Lol I could never go braless wish I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! You look amazing x

    ReplyDelete