See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 17, 2015

Holy Denim







(H&M Striped Tee, Zara Ripped Jeans, F21 Sandals, ZeroUV Sunnies)

This is my go-to casual/comfortable look. I love how effortless this outfit looks, yet it's still stylish. Although, I do get a lot of looks because of how ripped the jeans are and my family likes to make fun of me when I wear these pants but I am obsessed with them. They're super comfortable, and they're the perfect pair of ripped jeans. I've been searching for a perfect pair of ripped jeans for the longest, but most of them are of cheap material and really uncomfortable. Then I decided to go to Zara...and found these beauties! I don't know why I didn't even think to look here in the first place. I guess you can say I was being cheap. Lesson learned. With jeans, you can't be cheap...unless you want to be walking around with cheap, uncomfortable material all day. Invest in good denim, ladies and gents! Zara has good denim, as well as Hudson, Seven Jeans, and Abercrombie & Fitch, etc. I am obsessed with jeans now! I never used to be a pants type of girl. I know...that came out weird. What I mean to say is that I never cared to spend more than $30 on jeans. All of a sudden, I'm on a jean/denim craze! I want to start incorporating more outfits wearing jeans...you guys will see...

Don't forget to check out my closet shop! CLICK HERE


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

7 comments:

  1. First time I think I've seen you in jeans! I agree, I only have 2 pairs of jeans I use because the material is so uncomfortable. Comfort and style over any jeans!! I've waited about 4 years before I found the perfect ones!

    ReplyDelete