See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

June 14, 2015

Live Fast, Die Last













(HLZBLZ Fast Lane Hockey Jersey from Shop Jeen, Vans Sk8-Hi, ZeroUV glasses)

Here's a fun little piece that caught my eye from HLZBLZ. I like pieces like this because you can easily dress it up with heels or dress it down with a pair of Vans or AF1 or your favorite pair of J's. It's quite a versatile piece and perfect to have in my closet, since my style is versatile. Speaking of closets...

If you guys are interested in buying some of my old clothes (only worn once or even brand new) that I've worn in previous blog posts, check out my Closet Sale which is now live! Most of these clothes I've only worn to shoot in and that's it. Some of the clothes still have the tags on them and I haven't worn them. I'm even selling two pairs of cute shoes that I've only worn once. Decent prices, guys! Check it out!



#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

4 comments: