See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 12, 2015

Slip-On






(Top Shop Slip Dress, Nike Slip-ons, ZeroUV Sunnies)

Happy Sunday!
I hope all is well. I'm feeling a little under the weather in this beautiful summer weather. I've been sick with a bad cold ever since I got back from my Vegas trip last weekend. This week I was just recovering all week long and I just so happened to get sick, too. It was the worst. Now, I'm recovering from this sickness...oh, and I forgot to mention I moved into my new place. I moved from living on an island in Huntington Harbour to living on the beach in a beach house. Exciting! I can run on the beach every morning now. As soon as I get better and when I'm all settled in, I plan to enjoy the beach everyday for the rest of the summer.

Stay curious for a room tour type post! I'm decorating/settling into my new room at the moment. Who knew I'd have so much stuff?! My room is coming together, though, slowly but surely. Can't wait to show you guys!



#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

1 comment: