See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 23, 2013

Summer Pin-up Feel












(Boy London Crop Top, American Apparel Riding Pants, Jeffrey Campbell Soiree)

Currently listening to classic No Doubt, "Just a Girl" as I post this up. Kinda goes perfect with the look I was going for today. My inner Gwen Stefani came out on the way I styled my hair today.

I feel like pin-up updo's are perfect for summer. I've always loved pin-up hairstyles, I just never had the patience to practice on my hair. Now that my hair is trimmed and easy to style now, I figured why not just try it? So I went with the faux pin-up bangs. Came out pretty nice, right? I'm actually so proud of myself. I was going to give up, but I was determined to style my hair like this for my shoot. I hope you all enjoy this look. Went for something different. You know me...always changing things up and experimenting with different looks. Xoxo, CuriouserLia.

8 comments:

  1. ADORE this look
    you look absolutely gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the head scarf especially. you always tie your hair so well.

    www.futurelawyergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I love this look, foreal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look!! Each items on the outfit is adorable!!

    www.goldenwhitedecor.com

    xx, The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only one added changeable Skipper the race, Lisa Blair of
    rolex replica Climate Action Now, who competed in the Clipper 2011-12 Chase with the acceptable team.Mr. Huynh Duc Tho, Chairman of the Da Nang People's Committee, beatific a bulletin of congratulations to Wendy and the team."Congratulations to Skipper Wendy Tuck and all of replica watche the Da Nang - Viet Nam aggregation associates on acceptable Chase 5 from Sydney to Hobart in the Clipper 2015-16 Chase series!“The leaders and humans of Da Nang are actual appreciative and blessed with your success. It shows that your efforts, optimism and aggregation spirit accept paid off. It is even added allusive as the chase started in Sydney, the hometown of rolex replica our accomplished changeable Skipper.

    ReplyDelete