See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 14, 2013

Los Angeles Dodgers












Something a little different than what you would normally see on my style blog. Not many people know, but I am into photography and I've been practicing and teaching myself through my Canon Rebel XS which I've had since my senior year of high school in 2010. Some of my outfit posts on my blog have actually been shot by myself with the help of daylight, big windows, a white wall, a tripod, and self-timer. I've learned that natural light is your best friend when you're shooting. I'm not really fond of flash photography...yet. I've taught myself how to adjust lighting manually and also focus manually. I even bought myself a 50mm f/1.8 lens to use to show a more better depth of field than the standard lens would do. I'm slowly getting more into photography, so you'll see posts like these from time to time where I'm not in front of the camera, instead, behind it. So I hope you all enjoy these shots I took while at the Dodger game today. Xoxo, CuriouserLia

3 comments:

  1. all looks so amazing
    And you look gorgeous
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go to one of these games....BUCKET LIST!!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i went to that game. go LA !
    You're really pretty too !

    http://mahaldelune.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete