See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 8, 2013

Care Package from ShopWasteland!



(UNIF Bundy Jumper, Jesse Jacket)
Last week, I checked my email (which I rarely do! I'm sorry!), and I noticed I got an email from ShopWasteland.com. So, I open it thinking it's just one of those subscription emails. Then I read that one of their marketers discovered my blog and that they wanted me to work with them and send me product to feature on my blog! Of course I said yes! ...now here I am with the best #SummerDenim products!

I plan to shoot in these products this week and showcase a #SummerDenim series. I will style these products in several different ways, so please #StayCurious for that!

Oh! And before I forget...ShopWasteland is going to send me a special discount code for 15% off your entire order! Consider this my first gift to all of my lovely, curious, dedicated followers! #staycurious for that, I will post the code on my Twitter as soon as they send me the code. I will also post it here when I post how I styled these products! Aaaaaahhh! I'm so thankful for this opportunity! Thank you so much, guys, for supporting my blog! And a HUGE shout out to ShopWasteland! I'm so in love with these products! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5 comments: