See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

September 18, 2012

Back to School Look 2




(Forever 21 Jumper, American Rag Shorts, ALDO Sandals)
I know, I've been lagging on my back to school posts, but school has been kicking my ass already! This wasn't one of the looks I originally planned, but it WAS something that I wore to school. This is a comfy fit for when it's hot outside, but super cold in class while the A/C is blasting. It's a little on the girly side and summer-y side but summer isn't over until September 22nd and I live in Southern Cali, so it's been extra hot lately. I hope this inspires some of you! I've got more looks to come...STAY CURIOUS! Xoxo, CuriouserLia

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely effortless, and definitely something I would love to wear when I go back to school next week!

    http://unconventionalblisss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the mint sweater, cute look! love it!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful!!!! Amazing and I love the colours on you x

    ReplyDelete