See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

September 19, 2012

Back to School Look 3







(DIY Denim Collar, Estevan Oriole "LA" Tee, American Apparel Disco Pants, Timberland Boots)

Here's a little funky BTS look. I don't always like to match my shoes with the outfit...most of you should know this by now. Some people don't like how I wear J's with a "cute outfit." because it "kills" the look...but I highly disagree. I believe wearing shoes that don't match add a little twist to the look! And it ends up looking right. I don't know...let me know if you guys like the shoes with this fit! You can always change it up and wear this outfit with black Docs or, white chucks...whatever floats your boat! These Timbs float my boat so I'm goin' with it. Hope you guys enjoy! Follow me on Instagram to get sneak peeks of my posts!! @curiouserlia

23 comments:

  1. the first photo is my favorite. I love your hair!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! As always. Those disco pants look so great on you.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Fuck what people say if they don't like how you rock the Jordans. I like it so please keep doing your thing girl! :)

    www.JENBLONDET.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look soooo great....Love this style...the pants look so hot at you...Follow you at instagram...
    Love,MiKu (mikufashion)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup! This look is stolen for class on friday lol
    LOVE IT!!

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you are rockin Tims with this fit!

    http://all-dat-jazz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I hope you don't mind but I blogged about your look >here<, if you do mind, just comment! :)

    ReplyDelete