See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 2, 2015

I'm BACK!





(Dimepiece LA Tee, La Moda Boots, F21 Hat, Zero UV Sunnies)

I'm baaaaaack!!!!
I'm officially done with nursing school and I graduate on Friday! I'm so glad that's over and done with...now all I have to worry about is studying for the boards. But I'm back to shooting outfits again! I've planned out a bunch of fits and a new concept to my shoots with the help of my team. So stay curious because this is just one of many! I even plan to shoot more lookbook videos.



#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

9 comments:

  1. Those boots are seriously sexy! Congrats on your graduation x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity makes life interesting,so eat the life witt Chanel handbags
    the play will have the presence of creative, but also because more ideas to make your eyes stay, as set thousands of pet in a Prada handbags woman is no exception, there is creativity should be more daring, not to the big top luxury and itself, is a woman who is worth your favoriteBalenciaga Handbagsstyle is certainly the purpose of creative resurrection woman's eye, just like the model's dress fashion show,especially Fake Mulberry Handbag portable Mulberry fashion bag.Everyone loves Rolex Watches,I'll observe elements currently have Breitling Watches hasten plus I'll consider the best way very lazy incidents ended up being through 500 centuries past.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Detroit Lions Banner Flag measures 28x40 inches, is constructed of 2-ply 100% polyester, and provides a top sleeve for hanging vertically from a wood flagpole. The Detroit Lions Banner Flag is high quality dye sublimated with the NFL Lions logo as shown. NFL Banners Flags are a perfect way to show neighbors your NFL team allegiance by flying from your front porch, patio, or deck.
    house divided flags,
    nfl american flags,Tampa Bay Buccaneers house divided flags
    Tennessee Titans house divided flags, House Divided Flags,Sports Flags 3x5, Sports flags and banners,nfl House Divided Flags

    ReplyDelete
  4. Materiale: 100% poliestere
    La tecnologia ClimaCool conduce sudore e calore lontano dal corpo
    Ricamato logo adidas sul petto a destra
    Ricamato stemma della squadra sul petto a sinistra
    logo dello sponsor termosaldato sul petto
    “MUFC” รจ stampata in blu sul retro del collettomagliette calcio
    maglie calcio 2017,
    maglie calcio poco prezzo,
    maglie da calcio a poco prezzo,

    ReplyDelete