See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

December 18, 2015

Camel Coat Series: Fit Three



(Forever 21 Coat, American Apparel Tee, Top Shop Jeans, Nike Air Force Ones)

Hey guys!
This is the last fit of my little "Camel Coat Series." I like doing these types of posts for my followers because I like to show you all the different ways you can wear a staple item. You know when you're shopping and you're thinking if you should buy that one item, but you're trying to think of ways you can wear it and get stuck, and end up not buying it. Well, this is exactly why I do these types of posts. I want to show you that you should go for it, buy that item you've been eyeing and know that there are several ways to wear it. Think of a way to wear it dressed up, comfortable and street. Easy as that! Let me know if you guys would want me to do more of these types of posts because I love doing them. Enjoy!


#STAYCURIOUS, CuriouserLia

6 comments:

  1. Creativity makes life interesting,so eat the life witt Chanel handbags
    the play will have the presence of creative, but also because more ideas to make your eyes stay, as set thousands of pet in a Prada handbags woman is no exception, there is creativity should be more daring, not to the big top luxury and itself, is a woman who is worth your favoriteBalenciaga Handbagsstyle is certainly the purpose of creative resurrection woman's eye, just like the model's dress fashion show,especially Fake Mulberry Handbag portable Mulberry fashion bag.Everyone loves Rolex Watches,I'll observe elements currently have Breitling Watches hasten plus I'll consider the best way very lazy incidents ended up being through 500 centuries past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look cool.


    Collaboration?Contact us.

    All the best,
    Mackya/ https://aibiwatch.com/cool-watches-with-right-price

    ReplyDelete