See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 5, 2012

4th of July Fit





(XXI Denim Button-up, Vintage Levis High-Waisted Shorts, Cool Grey Jordan 11's)
This was my outfit for Independence Day! Don't get me wrong, I am proud to be American, but I do not own anything patriotic. Plus, I didn't want to wear the whole cliche "USA Flag" on shorts. Such a fad. So I decided to just go with the "All-American Denim" look. Don't you think that's "American" enough? I paired this outfit with some Jordan's because I haven't worn any of my J's lately...had to keep it cool in the Cool Grey 11's.

If you want to see pictures from my day, follow me on Instagram and Twitter: @curiouserlia.

11 comments:

  1. I like the denim look, I feel like I enjoy things more quintessentially American than things that are just blatantly American.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that denim shirt, it's such a vintagy denim blue colour, so cool!
    Eleanor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great denim on denim look espically like your headwrap

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete