See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 10, 2012

Disco in my Deandri Shoes!







(Custom-cut Digital Underground tee, American Apparel Disco Pants, Deandri Olga Wedges, Bowjie Bow)

I was inspired by one of the Instagram posts Deandri posted where someone wore the Deandri Olga Wedges with black Disco Pants. So I thought, "Hey! I have Disco Pants and Olga Wedges, too!" and here we are with an outfit post featuring both items. Cool. This would be a cute outfit out on the town or something. I mean, I wore this to South Coast Plaza! I also wore that same top to Warped Tour. I love the way I cut it. Sometimes I think I'm such a genius with DIY stuff...sadly, I'm not as creative as some of you DIY queens out there, haha. Anyway, I hope I inspire some of you with this post and thank you to Deandri Shoes' Instagram for inspiring me with different looks I can wear with my Deandri Olga Wedges! Enjoy, y'all

11 comments:

  1. I love this whole look especially your Olga Wedges! This is definitely tempting me to get some!

    xx .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore You and your style! I made clothes for my own, for me and my friends, and your blog just inspired me for new projects!


    http://idea-make-wear.blogspot.com/
    http://idea-make-art.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete