See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

July 26, 2012

Timberland's







(American Apparel One-Piece, Forever 21 Shorts, Timberland Boots)
So by the time this post is up, I will be enjoying my day at Disneyland. This was supposed to be my outfit to Disneyland but I have to change the shorts because these shorts show my butt cheeks(LOL!) and you know, we want to keep it PG at Disneyland! With this look, I wanted to showcase a fun outfit paired with some Timberland boots. I finally got a pair after talking about them forever. Rihanna inspired me to buy a pair! Shoutout to my boyfriend for driving far to an outlet to get them for only $50! (What a steal!!) I am very grateful...In return, I bought us both pairs the Olympic Jordan 7's. Yeah, I guess you can say we have a shoe fetish...it's already bad news for us (lol...) We spend so much money on shoes, it's not even funny!

Hope you all enjoy this look.
Follow me on Instagram for instant outfit of the day's! @curiouserlia

16 comments:

  1. I think you are so dope! :)

    www.JENBLONDET.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You look amazing and I love the way the boots look :)

    http://pinkafternoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shorts are great, I love how your top shows off your tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  4. With this look, I wanted to showcase a fun outfit paired with some Timberland boots. I finally got a pair after talking about them forever. Rihanna ... itimberlandboots.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete