See the Post >
See the Post >

"I almost wish i hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole and yet it’s rather curious, you know, this sort of life!"

May 7, 2012

Sunday Shopping in L.A.





So I went shopping with my boyfriend and my bestfriend on Fairfax and Melrose. Bought some cute little things at the Flea Market. I had a fun time looking at all the cute little things people make and sell at the flea market. There are some talented designers in there...from Jewelry to Vintage Renewals.

My bestfriend, Elias, bought this cool piece of art for just $10. What a steal! He always buys interesting things...





We drove and walked up and down Fairfax, Melrose and La Brea...Walked in and out of shops. Elias wanted to stop by the OF Store, and Earl, Jasper, Mike G, etc. were there. He wanted to take a picture with Earl (and so did I) but Earl couldn't take pictures with us because once he took pictures with us, then he'd have to take pictures with everyone in the store. So they told us to take a picture with their friend, "Waffles."

(Waffles)

After that, we headed back to our area and went to Del Amo Mall to shop even more!


All in all, I had yet another fun and spontaneous eventful day with my two favorite boys: my boyfriend and my bestfriend. I am content with the items I purchased. I always love what I buy from the flea market. I treasure items custom made by those who sell things at the flea market.

I would like to give a shoutout to Allesa Willis for selling me the beautiful striped maxi skirt you made and I will most definitely come back to buy your one-of-a-kind jewelry and even more of your one-of-a-kind clothes. Also, shoutout to Bowjie for the most cute custom-made bow! I am in love with the print of the fabric. I will also come back to buy even more of your cute bow hair accessories.

xoxo, Curiouserlia.

15 comments:

  1. Hey love! I'm flying out to LA on the 19th just to visit these flea shops. I love the thrifty clothes you buy and they are SO UNIQUE. Can't find any great ones here in Hawaii. Can you let me know what shops are good there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun day. Love the big bow in your hair and your bracelets! <3


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute!!
    Poor squirrel :(

    http://antonettepeters.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bow sounds like a good flea market

    xx
    leather-clouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg you go to delamo?
    i live so close to it
    xx mintblush

    ReplyDelete